What’s Universal Data Recovery For Win
Universal Data Recovery is an integrated lost file restoring software for windows. The software allows users to rescue lost files, including documents, video, images, audio, etc. No file type limits. Almost all lost data type can be recovered by the universal data recovery for almost all reason. The software supports scanning and recovering various storage devices, such as USB Flash drivers, partition that cannot be recognized, and RAW. Universal Data Recovery can scan all hard drives and external storage, and maximize the list of all scanned files.
Universal Data Recovery Features
- Accidentally deleted files recovery, permanently deleted files recover. Restore files with the original full path structure.
- Formatted files recovery. Recover the files from the disk which are formatted by mistake, or files from disk which disappear abnormally.
- External storage device recovery. Support scanning and recovering U disk, mobile hard disk, SD card, TF card, etc. Recover data from dropped disks or bad sectors storage.
- Lost partition file recovery. Recovery files from deleted Partition or lost files after partitioning.
- Recycle Bin recovery. Recover files from emptied recycle Bin.
- Virus attacked files. Recover Virus Infected Files from multi-devices.
How to use the Universal Data Recovery?
Only three steps for restoring lost files.
- Choose scan/recovery method and scan target.
- Preview the files from the list.
- Save as the files to a different path.
Tips, You must restore the files to another partition other than the original division. If your computer only has one partition, you need to save it to an external storage device. Universal Data Recovery doesn’t restore files to the same partition and same path.